Friday, April 17, 2009

Circus 4.0


Never has Cirque De Soleil ever left me feeling less than inspired and amazed.


Each time it comes to Sydney my husband and I go and see it, and ever time I'm left thinking how the hell are they going to improve on that for next time? It is such a curiosity - the costumes, the story ideas, the music, the performances!


I think this is one of the most amazing brands to hit the face of our planet.


It's Circus 4.0.
I think there are some great learnings for brands of all types:
.....story is powerful and compelling
.....the audience is encouraged and invited to participate
......engagemet across every touchpoint
.....a creative and artistic masterpiece = attention to detail
.....raises the bar on itself each time = truly original
.....gets me talking, makes me inspired, an experience to be shared
.....truly entertaining
.....truly "smashproof" as a brand
.....drives repeat purchase!